A former prosecutor appears to be acting as a member of the Cosby defense team.
CNN is essentially accepting the Cosby legal team’s contention that an unusual email from Bruce Castor, a former prosecutor who declined to prosecute Cosby for the sexual assault of Amanda Constand in 2005, dooms the prosecution against him.
Will One Email ‘Doom’ The Case Against Cosby?
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Stress, Depression And The Holidays: Tips For Coping
- Why Are White Working-Class Young Men Turning To Racist Violence?
- A Comprehensive Look At 3.5 Million Written Teacher Comments About Students
- Breonna Taylor Still A Big Issue In Kentucky Politics
- Homeless Philadelphia Students Are Under Counted — What Parents Need To Know To Advocate For Their ChildHomeless Philadelphia Students Are Under Counted — What Parents Need To Know To Advocate For Their Child