Just hours after news of Kylie Jenner and Tyga’s split was revealed, the rapper was in New York City to promote his upcoming clothing line collaboration with Marcelo Burlon for a Saks Fifth Avenue capsule collection.E! News caught up with Kylie’s ex to see how he’s been doing since the breakup and he admitted, “I’m good, you know? Just another day and working hard and trying to get to that next level and achieve big things and evolve.”Tyga added that he’s definitely working on designing his own line eventually, but added that he “won’t put a timeline on it.”But when it comes to his breakup with Kylie, an insider previously told E! News that “it was a long time coming.”
Tyga Breaks His Silence on Kylie Jenner Breakup
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- For The First Time Nursing Homes Will Have Staffing Requirements — What Will Change?
- To Be Black in Trump’s America: American Carnage
- Voting In Black Areas Went Down, When Confederate-Glorifying Monuments Went Up In The South
- A Favorite Cause Of Republicans Since Reagan — Georgia’s Indictment Of Trump Is A Confirmation Of States ‘Rights’A Favorite Cause Of Republicans Since Reagan — Georgia’s Indictment Of Trump Is A Confirmation Of States ‘Rights’
- Long Before DOJ Inquiry Advocates Say They Saw ‘Horrific’ Conditions In Atlanta Jails