The Wire actor Wendell Pierce has shared his “regret” that a dispute about politics led to his arrest.Pierce, 52, was charged with simple battery at Loews Hotel in Atlanta on Saturday following what police described as a “political discussion.” He was booked in Fulton County Jail and released later that day on a $1,000 bond.In a series of tweets, Pierce said: “I regret that what started as a civil political discussion escalated to the level that it did.”
Wire Actor Wendell Pierce Apologizes for Battery Arrest
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Stress, Depression And The Holidays: Tips For Coping
- Why Are White Working-Class Young Men Turning To Racist Violence?
- A Comprehensive Look At 3.5 Million Written Teacher Comments About Students
- Breonna Taylor Still A Big Issue In Kentucky Politics
- Homeless Philadelphia Students Are Under Counted — What Parents Need To Know To Advocate For Their ChildHomeless Philadelphia Students Are Under Counted — What Parents Need To Know To Advocate For Their Child