Hey white people, you really need to step your game up and get some more black friends. And by friends, I mean someone who cares enough about you to call you on your shit and vice versa. The black person that you see at the gym sometimes or in a Starbucks line doesn’t count. Y’all ain’t friends, that’s an acquaintance — barely.
Dear White People, You Need More Black Friends
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- The Impact Of Lack Of Access To Health Care For Gay Black Men And HIV
- Black Male College Athletes And Anti-Black Stereotypes On Campus
- A Black History Month Tribute: Lorraine Hansberry, The First Major Black Theatrical Voice To Emerge From AmericaA Black History Month Tribute: Lorraine Hansberry, The First Major Black Theatrical Voice To Emerge From America
- The Long Racist History Of The Term ‘Voodoo’
- Black Lives Matter 100 Years Ago