Janet Jackson is a mom for the first time…at the age of 50!The music icon gave birth to a baby boy, her first child with husband Wissam Al Mana, earlier this week. “Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world,” a rep for the singer told PEOPLE. “Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”Janet revealed that she and her 41-year-old billionaire hubby were trying to start a family back in April when she announced her decision to postpone her tour. “We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Jackson said in a video posted on social media. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”The couple has been married since 2012.
Janet Jackson And Wissam Al Mana Welcome Baby Boy!!
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- For The First Time Nursing Homes Will Have Staffing Requirements — What Will Change?
- To Be Black in Trump’s America: American Carnage
- Voting In Black Areas Went Down, When Confederate-Glorifying Monuments Went Up In The South
- A Favorite Cause Of Republicans Since Reagan — Georgia’s Indictment Of Trump Is A Confirmation Of States ‘Rights’A Favorite Cause Of Republicans Since Reagan — Georgia’s Indictment Of Trump Is A Confirmation Of States ‘Rights’
- Long Before DOJ Inquiry Advocates Say They Saw ‘Horrific’ Conditions In Atlanta Jails