You almost never see an all female crew on a commercial jet, let alone an all black, female crew – until now. Meet Captain Rachelle Jones and first officer Stephanie Grant. They fly for Delta’s regional carrier Southeast Atlantic.
2 African American Female Pilots Leading Us In the Air
More from News ReelsMore posts in News Reels »
- Hair Relaxers And Health Risks
- Even When The Patent System Explicitly Excluded Them – America’s Always Had Black Inventors
- Reductions In SNAP Benefits Won’t Help Food Insecurity That Already Affects 12 Million US Homes
- Nichiren Buddhism — How The Practice Sustained Tina Turner For 50 years
- The Stressful Health Toll Of Gun Violence Plague Black Mothers Trapped In Unsafe Neighborhoods