Last month, after a Dunkin’ Donuts wrote “#blacklivesmatter” on a police officer’s coffee cup, Tony Lepore, Providence’s infamous dancing cop, who has directed holiday traffic in the city since 1984, organized a protest. He was fired on Tuesday, the Providence Journal reports.
Providence’s Dancing Traffic Cop Got Fired For Protesting Against Black Lives Matter
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- A Call to Action — Black Canada’s Diversity Needs To Be Recognized And Amplified
- The Importance Of Authentic Engagement For Black Travelers
- The Impact Of Lack Of Access To Health Care For Gay Black Men And HIV
- Black Male College Athletes And Anti-Black Stereotypes On Campus
- A Black History Month Tribute: Lorraine Hansberry, The First Major Black Theatrical Voice To Emerge From AmericaA Black History Month Tribute: Lorraine Hansberry, The First Major Black Theatrical Voice To Emerge From America