Although, it seems, Americans may have an incredible degree of patience, and tolerance, at some point, one would think, they would, eventually, have, ENOUGH, of what we’ve been witnessing, for the last few years! Since, it is the voters, who created the present situation, by electing the present occupant of the White House, as well as some, seemingly, self – serving, other public officials, only they, will be able to change this situation! The apparent, combination of apathy, laziness, and, far, less – than, stellar attention, as well as some amount of focusing on individual, self – interest, rather than the common good, appears to have created, this monster, which, if we don’t handle, soon, will create, many undesirable ramifications, into the future! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why, this must be considered, thoroughly, and addressed, before it’s too late!
1. Empathy; emphasis; energy/ energize: Why do so few public leaders, take the time, and make the effort, to effectively listen, and learn, from every conversation and experience, and proceed with the utmost degree of genuine empathy? Wouldn’t we be, better served, when/ if, our emphasis, focused on meaningful goals, priorities, and perceptions, now, and into the future? When we demand, our leaders proceed, with an inspiring, motivating, amount of energy, it tends to energize citizens, in their quest, to seek a meeting – of – the – minds, for the common good!
2. Needs: Either our representatives, emphasize, serving the true needs of the people, or voters should replace them, with individuals, who will!
3. Options; opinions; organized; obvious: Aren’t you tired of constant, empty rhetoric and promises, when, we need people, who will not state their opinions, as if they were facts? Our best chance, to achieve American objectives, is to consider and evaluate various options and alternatives, in an organized manner, rather than accepting, the same – old, same – old, obvious, lazy, representation!
4. Uses; useless; usual/ unusual; unify: When we are a nation – divided, the result is generally, neither, relevant or sustainable! Great leaders must unify us, and discuss how we might use, better direction, to address, both, the usual and unusual necessities! We can’t take, much more, of this useful service and representation!
5. Grossed – out: What we have witnessed, these last few years, isn’t normal, but, rather, it should gross – out, any, well – intentioned, individual, who care about relevant, sustainable priorities!
6. Heartless; hassle: Why are we accepting, this heartless approach, to, supposed, leadership? Instead of behaving, as if, doing something about, these inequities, lies, misstatements, and apparent prejudice, voters must demonstrate, by how they vote, they will no longer accept this behavior!
Enough is ENOUGH! I’m mad as hell, and not going to take it again, must become more than a famous line, from a movie, but, rather, an emphatic rejection, of the politics of polarization!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, conducted personal development seminars, and worked on political campaigns, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for common sense: http://facebook.com/commonsense4all
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10172722