Hey white people, you really need to step your game up and get some more black friends. And by friends, I mean someone who cares enough about you to call you on your shit and vice versa. The black person that you see at the gym sometimes or in a Starbucks line doesn’t count. Y’all ain’t friends, that’s an acquaintance — barely.
Dear White People, You Need More Black Friends
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- In Preventing Older Americans From Lacking Enough Quality Food, Social Security Benefits Play Key RoleIn Preventing Older Americans From Lacking Enough Quality Food, Social Security Benefits Play Key Role
- Octavia E. Butler Mined Her Boundless Curiosity To Forge A New Vision For Humanity
- From Juneteenth To Reparations: Reclaiming Our Stolen Stories
- Juneteenth: To Thousands Of Blacks Unable To Make Bail Freedom’s Promise Is Still Denied
- Black Women Prefer Hair Products Marketed With Them In Mind