Hey white people, you really need to step your game up and get some more black friends. And by friends, I mean someone who cares enough about you to call you on your shit and vice versa. The black person that you see at the gym sometimes or in a Starbucks line doesn’t count. Y’all ain’t friends, that’s an acquaintance — barely.
Dear White People, You Need More Black Friends
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- Study Reveals Neighborhoods With MLK Streets Are Poorer Than National Average And Highly Segregated
- Since The Death Of Dr. King Black Americans Mostly Left Behind By Progress
- There Are Ways To Change Racial And Ethnic Diversity Lacking Among Nonprofit Leaders
- An Economist Answers 3 Questions – Who Benefits From A Break On Federal Student Loan Payments?
- For Black Americans What Kwanzaa Means