Ever wonder what Michael Jackson‘s music would sound like if he was still alive? This Jackson impersonator has a clue. YouTuber OG Cano shared a funny video where he impersonates the icon in a mock song “Billie Jean I Dab,” insinuating that this is what Michael’s sound would be. Check out the funny spoof above.
Diddy‘s son, Christian Combs, is now a part of Bad Boy Records. The Hip-Hop mogul shared the big news with his fans on Instagram as his son signs the contract, alongside L.A Reid. Congrats to Diddy’s son! [Vibe]
Fabolous and Jadakiss are getting ready to drop their highly anticipated mixtape Freddy vs Jason. Last night, Fab gave the fans a first taste of the project: a freestyle over Future‘s Purple Reign cut “Wicked.” Listen to the track here. [Complex]
Michael Jackson Trap Spoof Goes Viral
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- There Are Ways To Change Racial And Ethnic Diversity Lacking Among Nonprofit Leaders
- An Economist Answers 3 Questions – Who Benefits From A Break On Federal Student Loan Payments?
- For Black Americans What Kwanzaa Means
- bell hooks – She Lives On Through The Truth Of Her Words And Will Never Leave Us
- American Schools Can Learn From Other Countries About Civic Disagreement