Ever wonder what Michael Jackson‘s music would sound like if he was still alive? This Jackson impersonator has a clue. YouTuber OG Cano shared a funny video where he impersonates the icon in a mock song “Billie Jean I Dab,” insinuating that this is what Michael’s sound would be. Check out the funny spoof above.
Diddy‘s son, Christian Combs, is now a part of Bad Boy Records. The Hip-Hop mogul shared the big news with his fans on Instagram as his son signs the contract, alongside L.A Reid. Congrats to Diddy’s son! [Vibe]
Fabolous and Jadakiss are getting ready to drop their highly anticipated mixtape Freddy vs Jason. Last night, Fab gave the fans a first taste of the project: a freestyle over Future‘s Purple Reign cut “Wicked.” Listen to the track here. [Complex]
Michael Jackson Trap Spoof Goes Viral
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- Andrew Brown’s Killing Has Protesters In Elizabeth City, N.C., Marching In The Footsteps Of Centuries Of Fighters For Black RightsAndrew Brown’s Killing Has Protesters In Elizabeth City, N.C., Marching In The Footsteps Of Centuries Of Fighters For Black Rights
- Can A National Student Database Cheapen The College Experience
- Beset By Crime Colombian City Declares ‘Black Lives Matter’
- 4 Essential Reads – How Do You Talk To Your Child About Violence?
- Data Shows, Kids With A Desk And A Quiet Place To Study Do Better In School