Some pranksters kicked the New Year off to a hilarious start by changing the famous Hollywood sign to “Hollyweed.”The change was only temporary though, as the unidentified pranksters covered the signs’ two letters “O” with tarps that made them look like lower case “E”s (genius!!). Authorities are investigating the prank as a misdemeanor trespassing, which was most likely triggered by California’s legalization of marijuana in November.
Pranksters Change Hollywood Sign To “Hollyweed”
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- Andrew Brown’s Killing Has Protesters In Elizabeth City, N.C., Marching In The Footsteps Of Centuries Of Fighters For Black RightsAndrew Brown’s Killing Has Protesters In Elizabeth City, N.C., Marching In The Footsteps Of Centuries Of Fighters For Black Rights
- Can A National Student Database Cheapen The College Experience
- Beset By Crime Colombian City Declares ‘Black Lives Matter’
- 4 Essential Reads – How Do You Talk To Your Child About Violence?
- Data Shows, Kids With A Desk And A Quiet Place To Study Do Better In School