Some pranksters kicked the New Year off to a hilarious start by changing the famous Hollywood sign to “Hollyweed.”The change was only temporary though, as the unidentified pranksters covered the signs’ two letters “O” with tarps that made them look like lower case “E”s (genius!!). Authorities are investigating the prank as a misdemeanor trespassing, which was most likely triggered by California’s legalization of marijuana in November.
Pranksters Change Hollywood Sign To “Hollyweed”
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- In Preventing Older Americans From Lacking Enough Quality Food, Social Security Benefits Play Key RoleIn Preventing Older Americans From Lacking Enough Quality Food, Social Security Benefits Play Key Role
- Octavia E. Butler Mined Her Boundless Curiosity To Forge A New Vision For Humanity
- From Juneteenth To Reparations: Reclaiming Our Stolen Stories
- Juneteenth: To Thousands Of Blacks Unable To Make Bail Freedom’s Promise Is Still Denied
- Black Women Prefer Hair Products Marketed With Them In Mind