Some pranksters kicked the New Year off to a hilarious start by changing the famous Hollywood sign to “Hollyweed.”The change was only temporary though, as the unidentified pranksters covered the signs’ two letters “O” with tarps that made them look like lower case “E”s (genius!!). Authorities are investigating the prank as a misdemeanor trespassing, which was most likely triggered by California’s legalization of marijuana in November.
Pranksters Change Hollywood Sign To “Hollyweed”
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- Study Reveals Neighborhoods With MLK Streets Are Poorer Than National Average And Highly Segregated
- Since The Death Of Dr. King Black Americans Mostly Left Behind By Progress
- There Are Ways To Change Racial And Ethnic Diversity Lacking Among Nonprofit Leaders
- An Economist Answers 3 Questions – Who Benefits From A Break On Federal Student Loan Payments?
- For Black Americans What Kwanzaa Means