It’s been over eight years since Sasha and Malia Obama took office as the “first kids” of the United States. But the Obama sisters aren’t kids anymore. Recently, Sasha and Malia turned 14 and 17, respectively. Following in the footsteps of their fashionable First Mom, the Obama sisters have become fashion icons on their own, transforming from cute tweens to sophisticated teens right before our eyes. Here are some great moments in Obama sister style through the years. Look out, Michelle—your girls are hot on your heels as the best-dressed ladies in America.
Read More: http://www.looper.com/4361/obama-sisters-years/?utm_campaign=clip
The Obama Sisters Through The Years
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- Study Reveals Neighborhoods With MLK Streets Are Poorer Than National Average And Highly Segregated
- Since The Death Of Dr. King Black Americans Mostly Left Behind By Progress
- There Are Ways To Change Racial And Ethnic Diversity Lacking Among Nonprofit Leaders
- An Economist Answers 3 Questions – Who Benefits From A Break On Federal Student Loan Payments?
- For Black Americans What Kwanzaa Means