Two men, who later admitted to the civil rights-era murder that had become a symbol of racial oppression and violence, were found not guilty by an all-white jury in Mississippi.
US reopens investigation into Emmett Till murder case from 1955
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- Children Of Color Often Omitted From Sci-fi Books From The Future For Young Readers
- 8 Gift-Buying Alternatives To Amazon That Support Communities Of Color
- Why Is There So Much More Stress Than Gratitude Over The Holidays?
- Being Light-Skinned Can Lead To ‘Reverse Colorism’ In Many Parts Of The World
- Inequality Is Growing In The US And Around The World – Here’s Why