Two men, who later admitted to the civil rights-era murder that had become a symbol of racial oppression and violence, were found not guilty by an all-white jury in Mississippi.
US reopens investigation into Emmett Till murder case from 1955
More from JournalismMore posts in Journalism »
- There Are Ways To Change Racial And Ethnic Diversity Lacking Among Nonprofit Leaders
- An Economist Answers 3 Questions – Who Benefits From A Break On Federal Student Loan Payments?
- For Black Americans What Kwanzaa Means
- bell hooks – She Lives On Through The Truth Of Her Words And Will Never Leave Us
- American Schools Can Learn From Other Countries About Civic Disagreement