You almost never see an all female crew on a commercial jet, let alone an all black, female crew – until now. Meet Captain Rachelle Jones and first officer Stephanie Grant. They fly for Delta’s regional carrier Southeast Atlantic.
2 African American Female Pilots Leading Us In the Air
More from News ReelsMore posts in News Reels »
- Encouraging Vaccination By Black And Latino Angelenos Using Filmmaking
- For Low-Wage Women Of Color What About Work-Life Balance
- Here’s What Won’t Work, And What Might – Lawsuits Over Bans On Teaching Critical Race Theory Are ComingHere’s What Won’t Work, And What Might – Lawsuits Over Bans On Teaching Critical Race Theory Are Coming
- In 1910 All Hell Broke Loose When A Black Boxing Champion Beat The ‘Great White Hope’
- To Create A Buzz About Mosquitoes And Ecology I Have City Kids Make Comic Books