A civil rights lawsuit has been filed in connection with a “Black Lives Matter” last year in Tennessee. FOX’s Tonya J. Powers has details: Five people have filed a federal civil rights lawsuit in Memphis, saying they were discriminated against while trying to take part in a “Black Lives M
All Shook Up! Black Lives Matter Members File Lawsuit Against Graceland
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’