Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill may be over and done.All signs point to a breakup after the duo partied separately during New Year’s Eve. According to TMZ: Both Nicki and Meek performed separately in Miami for New Year’s Eve, and they also partied separately afterward. Nicki performed at E11even nightclub and then stayed to party. Meek performed at Dream Nightclub 2 miles from E11even and stayed there. Nicki showed up at E11even at 11:30 PM, but Meek didn’t show up at Dream until 2:40 AM, which would have given him plenty of time to ring in 2017 with Nicki.Reportedly, the hip-hop stars didn’t even spend Christmas together.Meek and Nicki have been together since early 2015, and this isn’t the first time they’ve been dogged by breakup rumors. According to Meek’s Instagram page, he and Nicki were together during her birthday on December 8, but they haven’t posted pictures of each other since.
Are Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Done??
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Visiting Family For The Holidays? Surviving Family Gatherings During The Holidays
- When The Holidays Make You Feel Lonely
- Political Violence In America Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- Research Links Microaggressions With Racial Bias – They Aren’t Just Innocent Blunders
- Schools’ Going Back To ‘Normal’ Won’t Work For Students Of Color, Here’s Why