The FCC on Thursday took the first step toward cable set-top box reform. One vocal proponent of the new rules is Bob Johnson, who founded Black Entertainment Television. Johnson told Yahoo Finance that the FCC’s decision would make it easier for independent and diverse content providers to reach their audience.
BET Founder on the FCC, the economy and the future of black America
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health