*Damn, damn, damn! Some folks aren’t believing what their eyes are seeing. We’re talking about footage of a cell phone exploding in the face of singer CeeLo Green.Yes, you read tight. Footage of the incident recently surfaced online that shows Green in a recording studio talking on the phone when suddenly the phone explodes as it’s held to his face.At that point, a man who appears to be the former “The Voice” coach falls out of his chair to the floor. And the video ends. It’s not clear when the incident happened because there is no time-stamp on the surveillance footage.The video was published by the user “I am Philly Chase,” but he doesn’t say how it was obtained.Since the now discontinued Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been documented to overheat and explode, some are speculating that that’s the phone the man in the video is using. But because the video was filmed several feet away, it’s difficult to know exactly what brand/model the device is.
CeeLo Green: Dramatic Video Shows Cell Phone Exploding in Artist’s Face
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’
More from News ReelsMore posts in News Reels »
- The Uproar Over The First Black Woman Supreme Court Nominee
- A Black History Month Tribute: Paul Robeson – American Singer, Actor And Civil Rights Activist Became A Hero In ChinaA Black History Month Tribute: Paul Robeson – American Singer, Actor And Civil Rights Activist Became A Hero In China
- Little-Known Journey Of Willie O’Ree To Break The NHL’s Color Barrier
- Encouraging Vaccination By Black And Latino Angelenos Using Filmmaking
- For Low-Wage Women Of Color What About Work-Life Balance