Los Angeles prosecutors have declined to bring gun charges against rapper Dr. Dre.A spokesman for the Los Angeles district attorney said Wednesday there was a lack of evidence that the record producer and entrepreneur had brandished a gun in public.Sheriff’s deputies had cited Dre for a misdemeanor after a man reported that Dre pointed a handgun at him and threatened him outside his Malibu home Monday.
Dr. Dre Won’t Be Charged Over Malibu Gun Case
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health