Los Angeles prosecutors have declined to bring gun charges against rapper Dr. Dre.A spokesman for the Los Angeles district attorney said Wednesday there was a lack of evidence that the record producer and entrepreneur had brandished a gun in public.Sheriff’s deputies had cited Dre for a misdemeanor after a man reported that Dre pointed a handgun at him and threatened him outside his Malibu home Monday.
Dr. Dre Won’t Be Charged Over Malibu Gun Case
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Visiting Family For The Holidays? Surviving Family Gatherings During The Holidays
- When The Holidays Make You Feel Lonely
- Political Violence In America Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- Research Links Microaggressions With Racial Bias – They Aren’t Just Innocent Blunders
- Schools’ Going Back To ‘Normal’ Won’t Work For Students Of Color, Here’s Why