Los Angeles prosecutors have declined to bring gun charges against rapper Dr. Dre.A spokesman for the Los Angeles district attorney said Wednesday there was a lack of evidence that the record producer and entrepreneur had brandished a gun in public.Sheriff’s deputies had cited Dre for a misdemeanor after a man reported that Dre pointed a handgun at him and threatened him outside his Malibu home Monday.
Dr. Dre Won’t Be Charged Over Malibu Gun Case
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’