In addition to calling Prince’s death “pathetic” in a recent Newsweek interview (comments for which he’s since apologized) Gene Simmons has clarified another controversial statement about how he eagerly awaits the death of hip-hop music.“I am looking forward to the death of rap,” he told Rolling Stone in March, echoing statements he made to Radio.com two years ago. “I’m looking forward to music coming back to lyrics and melody, instead of just talking.”
Gene Simmons Says Brutal Hip-Hop Comments Weren’t ‘Mean-Spirited’
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Poorest Americans Are Hit Hardest By Inflation Inequality And Soaring Prices On Necessities
- Upending Sexist School Dress Codes – Lawsuits, Complaints And Protests
- Women And People Of Color Benefit From Growing At-Home Businesses The Most
- Coping With Grief During The Holidays – How To Help Those Who Have Lost Loved Ones To Suicide
- For Black Women The Unemployment Rate Just Dropped – What Happened?