In addition to calling Prince’s death “pathetic” in a recent Newsweek interview (comments for which he’s since apologized) Gene Simmons has clarified another controversial statement about how he eagerly awaits the death of hip-hop music.“I am looking forward to the death of rap,” he told Rolling Stone in March, echoing statements he made to Radio.com two years ago. “I’m looking forward to music coming back to lyrics and melody, instead of just talking.”
Gene Simmons Says Brutal Hip-Hop Comments Weren’t ‘Mean-Spirited’
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’