Ciara may have flipped the restart button on her personal life, finding companionship and new love with NFL star Russell Wilson.But her past with Future is not as far behind her as she would prefer.The singer and her ex-fiancé, with whom she shares custody of their almost 2-year-old son, Future Zahir Wilburn, have been in and out of court for over a month, the two now having spent more time at odds than they spent engaged.Where did it all go so wrong? Couples break up all the time and manage to refrain from tearing each other up on social media. (Well, at least couples break up sometimes and avoid all that. Admittedly it’s becoming increasingly rare.)Ciara and Future, however, enjoyed only a short time of happily engaged bliss before they were, first, working on their relationship and, shortly afterward, everything went to hell.
How Ciara and Future’s Relationship Turned So Sour They Ended Up in Court
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Political Violence In America Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- Research Links Microaggressions With Racial Bias – They Aren’t Just Innocent Blunders
- Schools’ Going Back To ‘Normal’ Won’t Work For Students Of Color, Here’s Why
- With Months Still To Go – School Shootings Are Already At A Record In 2022
- Affordable Housing Is Slow To Recover After Disasters Like Hurricanes, And What Communities Can Do About It – 4 Reasons WhyAffordable Housing Is Slow To Recover After Disasters Like Hurricanes, And What Communities Can Do About It – 4 Reasons Why