Janet Jackson is a mom for the first time…at the age of 50!The music icon gave birth to a baby boy, her first child with husband Wissam Al Mana, earlier this week. “Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world,” a rep for the singer told PEOPLE. “Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”Janet revealed that she and her 41-year-old billionaire hubby were trying to start a family back in April when she announced her decision to postpone her tour. “We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Jackson said in a video posted on social media. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”The couple has been married since 2012.
Janet Jackson And Wissam Al Mana Welcome Baby Boy!!
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Visiting Family For The Holidays? Surviving Family Gatherings During The Holidays
- When The Holidays Make You Feel Lonely
- Political Violence In America Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- Research Links Microaggressions With Racial Bias – They Aren’t Just Innocent Blunders
- Schools’ Going Back To ‘Normal’ Won’t Work For Students Of Color, Here’s Why