Janet Jackson is a mom for the first time…at the age of 50!The music icon gave birth to a baby boy, her first child with husband Wissam Al Mana, earlier this week. “Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world,” a rep for the singer told PEOPLE. “Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”Janet revealed that she and her 41-year-old billionaire hubby were trying to start a family back in April when she announced her decision to postpone her tour. “We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Jackson said in a video posted on social media. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”The couple has been married since 2012.
Janet Jackson And Wissam Al Mana Welcome Baby Boy!!
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health
- Trauma On Top Of Trauma: Why More Women Are Dying In Jails