Janet Jackson is a mom for the first time…at the age of 50!The music icon gave birth to a baby boy, her first child with husband Wissam Al Mana, earlier this week. “Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world,” a rep for the singer told PEOPLE. “Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”Janet revealed that she and her 41-year-old billionaire hubby were trying to start a family back in April when she announced her decision to postpone her tour. “We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Jackson said in a video posted on social media. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”The couple has been married since 2012.
Janet Jackson And Wissam Al Mana Welcome Baby Boy!!
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’