LOS ANGELES — Playing in the last game of his 20-year career, Kobe Bryant put on a show for a sold-out Staples Center crowd one final time, pouring in a season-high 60 points and steering his team to a 101-96 comeback win over the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night.
After outscoring the Jazz by himself 23-21 in the fourth quarter, Bryant checked out with 4.1 seconds left, serenaded by “Kobe! Kobe! Kobe!” chants.
Kobe pours in 60 in career finale
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health
- Trauma On Top Of Trauma: Why More Women Are Dying In Jails