An 18-year-old man that officials say was posing as a medical doctor posted bail and walked out of the Palm Beach County Jail on Wednesday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies in West Palm Beach, Florida, arrested Malachi Love-Robinson on Tuesday afternoon and accused him of practicing medicine without a license. He was the head of his own practice, according to his website.
The sheriff’s narcotics unit, along with the Florida Department of Health, carried out an operation in which an undercover officer visited Love-Robinson’s office, according to a statement from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Police: Man, 18, arrested for pretending to be doctor
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health