An 18-year-old man that officials say was posing as a medical doctor posted bail and walked out of the Palm Beach County Jail on Wednesday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies in West Palm Beach, Florida, arrested Malachi Love-Robinson on Tuesday afternoon and accused him of practicing medicine without a license. He was the head of his own practice, according to his website.
The sheriff’s narcotics unit, along with the Florida Department of Health, carried out an operation in which an undercover officer visited Love-Robinson’s office, according to a statement from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Police: Man, 18, arrested for pretending to be doctor
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Poorest Americans Are Hit Hardest By Inflation Inequality And Soaring Prices On Necessities
- Upending Sexist School Dress Codes – Lawsuits, Complaints And Protests
- Women And People Of Color Benefit From Growing At-Home Businesses The Most
- Coping With Grief During The Holidays – How To Help Those Who Have Lost Loved Ones To Suicide
- For Black Women The Unemployment Rate Just Dropped – What Happened?