An 18-year-old man that officials say was posing as a medical doctor posted bail and walked out of the Palm Beach County Jail on Wednesday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies in West Palm Beach, Florida, arrested Malachi Love-Robinson on Tuesday afternoon and accused him of practicing medicine without a license. He was the head of his own practice, according to his website.
The sheriff’s narcotics unit, along with the Florida Department of Health, carried out an operation in which an undercover officer visited Love-Robinson’s office, according to a statement from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Police: Man, 18, arrested for pretending to be doctor
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’