Just hours after formally endorsing Hillary Clinton as the person best suited to take over the Oval Office, President Barack Obama revisited the slow jam news session that he and Fallon began in 2012, when the commander in chief made his first appearance alongside the former SNL funnyman on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.And the duo’s Al Green–style news fest was even funnier this time around as they looked back at the president’s administration successes.
President Obama Slow-Jams the News, Mocks Trump
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’