New York City rap concerts by TG, Mac Miller and Joey Bada$$ have been canceled by promoter Live Nation in the wake of the club shooting at a T.I. show at Irving Plaza that killed one and wounded three. In total, six shows have been nixed.“In light of last week’s tragic event, we are acting with an overabundance of caution and coordinating a going forward strategy with the New York Police Department that may also include a curfew,” a spokesperson for the club told Rolling Stone. “Because these discussions with New York Police Department are ongoing, we will be postponing a few of our upcoming shows.”
Six New York City Concerts Canceled Following Club Shooting
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’