Marion “Suge” Knight has been ordered to stand trial on charges of murder, attempted murder and a hit-and-run. He was taken to a hospital for an unspecified medical emergency, after a judge informed him of the proceedings, according to The Associated Press.One of the men whom Suge Knight ran over earlier this year admitted to a judge that he punched the rap mogul, but testified that he would not identify Knight since he claimed he did not remember specifics and did not want to be a “snitch,” according to The Associated Press.Cle “Bone” Sloan said he punched Knight through the window of his truck before the incident, which left another man dead. “I will not be used to send Suge Knight to prison,” he said.
Suge Knight Victim Won’t ‘Snitch’ on Rap Mogul
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Where Racial Disparities Are Shrinking Fast … In Prisons
- Visiting Family For The Holidays? Surviving Family Gatherings During The Holidays
- When The Holidays Make You Feel Lonely
- Political Violence In America Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- Research Links Microaggressions With Racial Bias – They Aren’t Just Innocent Blunders