Marion “Suge” Knight has been ordered to stand trial on charges of murder, attempted murder and a hit-and-run. He was taken to a hospital for an unspecified medical emergency, after a judge informed him of the proceedings, according to The Associated Press.One of the men whom Suge Knight ran over earlier this year admitted to a judge that he punched the rap mogul, but testified that he would not identify Knight since he claimed he did not remember specifics and did not want to be a “snitch,” according to The Associated Press.Cle “Bone” Sloan said he punched Knight through the window of his truck before the incident, which left another man dead. “I will not be used to send Suge Knight to prison,” he said.
Suge Knight Victim Won’t ‘Snitch’ on Rap Mogul
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health