Stitches, the rapper who tried to fight The Game, was stopped by off-duty cops before his confrontation with the rapper … because they believed Stitches was going to do a drive-by shooting.
According to the Miami PD report, off-duty cops observed a white Porsche driving outside the club several times before the incident occurred. At one point, cops say they saw the car slow down in front of the club — just as Game was exiting — and roll down the windows “as if occupants were preparing to perform a drive-by.”
When the off-duty officers stopped the vehicle, they say Stitches and his crew pushed past them and went to confront Game … and that’s when the fight broke out.
Police say they searched the vehicle later and no guns were reported found … but a small amount of marijuana was. Stitches was booked for resisting an officer without violence, marijuana possession, and a couple of outstanding warrants.
The Game — Cops Feared K.O. Victim Was About to Do Drive-by Shooting
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health