Harriet Tubman ascends to the $20, Alexander Hamilton gets to stay on the $10 — and nothing is actually happening for years. Three Times journalists discuss the changes to U.S. currency.
Tubman’s In. Jackson’s Out. What’s It Mean?
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- In Martin Luther King Jr.’s Neighborhood Black Mothers Will Soon Receive Monthly Cash Payments
- Poorest Americans Are Hit Hardest By Inflation Inequality And Soaring Prices On Necessities
- Upending Sexist School Dress Codes – Lawsuits, Complaints And Protests
- Women And People Of Color Benefit From Growing At-Home Businesses The Most
- Coping With Grief During The Holidays – How To Help Those Who Have Lost Loved Ones To Suicide