Harriet Tubman ascends to the $20, Alexander Hamilton gets to stay on the $10 — and nothing is actually happening for years. Three Times journalists discuss the changes to U.S. currency.
Tubman’s In. Jackson’s Out. What’s It Mean?
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health