Harriet Tubman ascends to the $20, Alexander Hamilton gets to stay on the $10 — and nothing is actually happening for years. Three Times journalists discuss the changes to U.S. currency.
Tubman’s In. Jackson’s Out. What’s It Mean?
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Visiting Family For The Holidays? Surviving Family Gatherings During The Holidays
- When The Holidays Make You Feel Lonely
- Political Violence In America Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- Research Links Microaggressions With Racial Bias – They Aren’t Just Innocent Blunders
- Schools’ Going Back To ‘Normal’ Won’t Work For Students Of Color, Here’s Why