Rapper Twista was busted for possession of pot Thursday night … which torpedoed his Indiana concert.
Twista was scheduled to perform at Big Shots in Valparaiso. We’re told the Rolls Royce Phantom in which he was riding was pulled over at 10:15 PM, before the concert. Twista, 2 other passengers and the driver waited outside the car as police searched the vehicle and found the weed.
Cops say they stopped the Rolls because it was following too close to a truck. Police approached the vehicle and smelled weed.
All 4 men were arrested.
Twista was on his way to the concert when he was busted. The show, obviously, did not go on.
The rapper was held until 4 AM Friday morning and released after he posted $500 bail.
Twista — Arrested for Weed …That’s Still a Crime? (MUG SHOT + VIDEO)
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’