Rapper Twista was busted for possession of pot Thursday night … which torpedoed his Indiana concert.
Twista was scheduled to perform at Big Shots in Valparaiso. We’re told the Rolls Royce Phantom in which he was riding was pulled over at 10:15 PM, before the concert. Twista, 2 other passengers and the driver waited outside the car as police searched the vehicle and found the weed.
Cops say they stopped the Rolls because it was following too close to a truck. Police approached the vehicle and smelled weed.
All 4 men were arrested.
Twista was on his way to the concert when he was busted. The show, obviously, did not go on.
The rapper was held until 4 AM Friday morning and released after he posted $500 bail.
Twista — Arrested for Weed …That’s Still a Crime? (MUG SHOT + VIDEO)
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health