A former prosecutor appears to be acting as a member of the Cosby defense team.
CNN is essentially accepting the Cosby legal team’s contention that an unusual email from Bruce Castor, a former prosecutor who declined to prosecute Cosby for the sexual assault of Amanda Constand in 2005, dooms the prosecution against him.
Will One Email ‘Doom’ The Case Against Cosby?
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reparations Can Be Paid Through School Finance Reform
- 9/11 – What Schools Teach About War On Terror
- ‘Black Women Being Trailblazers’: Spelman Faculty Refuse To Teach In Person As Classes Begin
- Each Day 250 Preschool Kids Get Suspended Or Expelled – 5 Questions Answered
- How Free School Meals For All Children Can Improve Kids’ Health