A former prosecutor appears to be acting as a member of the Cosby defense team.
CNN is essentially accepting the Cosby legal team’s contention that an unusual email from Bruce Castor, a former prosecutor who declined to prosecute Cosby for the sexual assault of Amanda Constand in 2005, dooms the prosecution against him.
Will One Email ‘Doom’ The Case Against Cosby?
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’