A former prosecutor appears to be acting as a member of the Cosby defense team.
CNN is essentially accepting the Cosby legal team’s contention that an unusual email from Bruce Castor, a former prosecutor who declined to prosecute Cosby for the sexual assault of Amanda Constand in 2005, dooms the prosecution against him.
Will One Email ‘Doom’ The Case Against Cosby?
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Visiting Family For The Holidays? Surviving Family Gatherings During The Holidays
- When The Holidays Make You Feel Lonely
- Political Violence In America Isn’t Going Away Anytime Soon
- Research Links Microaggressions With Racial Bias – They Aren’t Just Innocent Blunders
- Schools’ Going Back To ‘Normal’ Won’t Work For Students Of Color, Here’s Why