The Wire actor Wendell Pierce has shared his “regret” that a dispute about politics led to his arrest.Pierce, 52, was charged with simple battery at Loews Hotel in Atlanta on Saturday following what police described as a “political discussion.” He was booked in Fulton County Jail and released later that day on a $1,000 bond.In a series of tweets, Pierce said: “I regret that what started as a civil political discussion escalated to the level that it did.”
Wire Actor Wendell Pierce Apologizes for Battery Arrest
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’