Lisa Bonet prefers to plead the fifth when it comes to talking about the sexual assault allegations involving her former on-screen father, Bill Cosby.According to her daughter Zoe Kravitz, the 47-year-old former Cosby Show star doesn’t even speak about the scandal with her own family.”She’s just as disgusted and concerned as everyone else is,” Kravitz, 26, told The Guardian while promoting her new film, “Dope.” “But I don’t think she has any insight. It’s news to her as well.”
While her mother remains tight-lipped about the allegations against Cosby, Kravitz insists that if Bonet knew something, she would say something.
“She’s a very straightforward person,” Kravitz said. “If there was something she felt the world needed to know that would help this case or help any women who had been abused, she would say something.”
Zoe Kravitz: Mom Lisa Bonet is ‘disgusted’ by Bill Cosby scandal
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- With The End Of Roe v. Wade – Abortion Funds Are In The Spotlight
- Only About 1 In 5 Engineering Degrees Go To Women
- Right-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ OutcomeRight-Wing Groups Like Proud Boys Seek To Build A White Nation – Regardless Of Seditious Conspiracy Charges’ Outcome
- Most Of The COVID-19 Workforce Were Women Of Color – What Happens Now As Those Jobs End?
- How Women Are Taking Over The Labor Movement ‘This Is Our Time’