RIVERSIDE, Calif., Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Attorney Zulu Ali of the Law Offices of Zulu Ali in Riverside, California was honored on November 24, 2015 as one of the top 100 black lawyers by the prestigious National Black Lawyers – Top 100, an honor given to only a select group of lawyers for their superior skills and qualifications in their field. Membership in this exclusive organization is by invitation only, and is limited to the top 100 attorneys in each state or region who have demonstrated excellence and have achieved outstanding results in their careers.The National Black Lawyers: Top 100 is a professional honorary organization composed of the Top 100 Black Lawyers from each state who serve individuals, families and businesses needing attorneys to represent them in the American legal system. Membership is extended to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications and leadership in their respective state and area of specialty.
Attorney Zulu Ali Honored As One of the Top 100 Black Lawyers…
More from News ReelsMore posts in News Reels »
- To Create A Buzz About Mosquitoes And Ecology I Have City Kids Make Comic Books
- A Problem For Women’s Health – Too Few Women Get To Invent
- To Build Better Understanding Of Science Here Are 5 Ways To Use Hip-Hop In The Classroom
- Young Asian American Adults Are The Only Racial Group With Suicide As Their Leading Cause Of Death, So Why Is No One Talking About This?Young Asian American Adults Are The Only Racial Group With Suicide As Their Leading Cause Of Death, So Why Is No One Talking About This?
- Experts React To Guilty Verdict For Derek Chauvin – Why This Trial Was Different
More from Social IssuesMore posts in Social Issues »
- Activism In Students Sparked By Critical Race Theory
- Heading Back To The Battlefield Is Black Voters Matter
- Cost For Child Care And Preschool – US Parents Pay Nearly Double The ‘Affordable’ Cost
- How Video Evidence Can Be Differently Interpreted In Courts – From Rodney King To George Floyd
- Isolated Success Stories Suggest Community And Officer Buy-In Might Be Key To American Cities Long Struggle To Reform Their PoliceIsolated Success Stories Suggest Community And Officer Buy-In Might Be Key To American Cities Long Struggle To Reform Their Police