RIVERSIDE, Calif., Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Attorney Zulu Ali of the Law Offices of Zulu Ali in Riverside, California was honored on November 24, 2015 as one of the top 100 black lawyers by the prestigious National Black Lawyers – Top 100, an honor given to only a select group of lawyers for their superior skills and qualifications in their field. Membership in this exclusive organization is by invitation only, and is limited to the top 100 attorneys in each state or region who have demonstrated excellence and have achieved outstanding results in their careers.The National Black Lawyers: Top 100 is a professional honorary organization composed of the Top 100 Black Lawyers from each state who serve individuals, families and businesses needing attorneys to represent them in the American legal system. Membership is extended to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications and leadership in their respective state and area of specialty.
Attorney Zulu Ali Honored As One of the Top 100 Black Lawyers…
More from News ReelsMore posts in News Reels »
- The Uproar Over The First Black Woman Supreme Court Nominee
- A Black History Month Tribute: Paul Robeson – American Singer, Actor And Civil Rights Activist Became A Hero In ChinaA Black History Month Tribute: Paul Robeson – American Singer, Actor And Civil Rights Activist Became A Hero In China
- Little-Known Journey Of Willie O’Ree To Break The NHL’s Color Barrier
- Encouraging Vaccination By Black And Latino Angelenos Using Filmmaking
- For Low-Wage Women Of Color What About Work-Life Balance
More from Social JusticeMore posts in Social Justice »
- Stopping White Supremacists From Killing People Of Color?
- Are Fatal Police Interactions Avoidable
- Tipped Restaurant Workers Especially Women Of Color Reported More Harassment During The Pandemic
- Black Girl Magic On Bikes
- An Intimate Glimpse Into Segregation-Era Life For African Americans – The Gordon Parks Exhibit